Aquatic Herbicide effectively controls many herbaceous and woody plants. A surfactant is necessary when using this product. (This product will not control plants that are completely submerged or have a majority of foliage under water.) Has no general water use restrictions at label rates. Active ingredient is 53.8% glyphosate. With hand-held equipment, application should be made on a spray-to-wet basis. Product must be diluted prior to use.
- Shore-Klear – Aquatic herbicide – for emergent aquatic weeds and brush in aquatic and other noncrop sites. Similar to Roundup in the way that it controls vegetation.
- Shore-Klear is a nonselective herbicide for control of cattails, brush and weeds that grow out of the water
- Not effective on plants that grow under the water, spray onto the foilage of the plant and it kills the plant and roots
- Must be used with activator, apply at two ounces per gallon of water, may require a second application
- Effectiveness may be reduced if rain occurs within six hours of treatment
- Product is Shore-Klear in quarts and AquaNeat in 2.5 gallon size, active ingredient is the same in both